The following terms and conditions ('Terms') govern use of this website ('Site'). By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and agree to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this Site.
PERMITTED USE AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
CPDN owns this Site and uses with permission all trademarks, logos, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, audio clips, graphics, music, sound, information, text, data, comments, postings, submissions, pictures, videos, and other material and content on this Site ('Content'). CPDN owns the arrangement and selection of the Content.
Your unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, patent, privacy, and other Canadian laws, and may infringe upon the rights of CPDN. Such unauthorized use could result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
Except for Content you have submitted or posted to this Site, you may not alter, archive, copy, reproduce, duplicate, publish, transmit, adapt, display, modify or otherwise use or distribute any Content on this Site unless specifically authorized by CPDN. To do so, provided that subject to the terms and conditions of the Services Agreement, you are permitted a limited, non-sub-licensable right to access and use the Site, download Content from the Site for use by your Company internally to facilitate the exchange of information pertaining to all services delivered through the CPDN Certificate of Authority Service. You may not use bots, data mining, or any other technique to extract data or information from the Site, and any attempt to interfere with this Site could subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
This Site may provide an opportunity for users to post information relating to its various services ('User Generated Content'). In providing User Generated Content to this site, you represent and warrant that (1) you are the owner or licensee of the User Generated Content and have a right to post it, (2) the User Generated Content does not and will not violate the intellectual property or publicity rights of any person, and (3) your posting and the User Generated Content does not and will not violate these Terms, End User Agreement, any CPDN policy, or any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Your posting of User Generated Content to this Site is subject to the following rules:
- You are responsible and liable for any User Generated Content that you submit, post, or display;
- You shall not abuse, threaten, intimidate, or harass other users of this Site;
- You shall not use this Site for any unauthorized or illegal purpose;
- You shall not post any User Generated Content that is harmful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, unlawful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; and
- Your use of this Site is limited to posting information relating to various services.
- CPDN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to:
- Review, edit, or delete any User Generated Content posted by users;
- Deny or restrict access by any individual or company who fails to comply with these Terms, and any other policies or rules that CPDN or the Association Sponsor may implement; and
- Deny access to this Site by any user without prior notice.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Certain names or logos are service marks or trademarks of CPDN. All other service marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CPDN is not responsible for other service marks, trademarks, and company names that may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners, nor does the use of third party names or trademarks, or any references to their products or services on this Site, constitute an endorsement by CPDN of such parties or their products or services. CPDN does not endorse or warrant the accuracy or reliability of, or assume any liability in connection with, any Content on this Site that is provided or posted by third parties, or any of their products or services. If you believe that any material on this site infringes upon your copyright rights, you can notify CPDN of the alleged infringement. Please include all of the following information:
- a subject line 'Copyright Infringement Notice';
- a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- the URL of the site and a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on that site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the alleged infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner (or, if you are not the copyright owner, that you are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed); and
- your electronic or physical signature.
CPDN reserves the right not to respond to these notices that do not comply with any of these requirements in its discretion. You may send these notices by mail or e-mail using the form found on the 'Contact Us' link below.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CPDN does not promise that the Site will be error free, uninterrupted, nor will it provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an 'as-is' and 'as-available' basis. CPDN cannot ensure that files and information you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. CPDN disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. CPDN will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the laws of the Province of Ontario will govern the dispute. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Provence of Ontario.
You agree to indemnify and hold CPDN, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, business partners, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another Site or to upload Content or other information to the Site.
CPDN reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page each time you visit for changes. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of such changes.